Historic Santa Fe, 4 unit compound, built in 1946, loaded with original charm and character. Ideal, fantastic location just behind the Guadalupe Church and less than a 5 minute walk to the Plaza. The main 2210 sf house has been split into two separate apartments, a 2 bedroom/1bath and a 1 bedroom/1bath that could be converted back into a single family home. There is 650sf studio apartment and 837sf guest house apartment. All together the compound is approximately 3697sf with 6 bedrooms and 4 baths. The gross rents are approximately $3675/month with tenants paying the electric and gas (all on separate meters) Owner pays water, sewer and refuse. It is a large walled lot, just under 1/4 acre. Parking for four cars. All tenants want to stay and are on annual leases.
The data relating to real estate for sale in this Website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange ("IDX") program of Santa Fe Association of REALTORS®, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. Real estate listings held by brokers other than Santa Fe Properties are marked with the IDX Logo. All data in this Website is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified. The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All Rights Reserved.